Wednesday 29 February 2012

The Ghost Train.


Now in the world is very very modern. Anyways trains are also modern. It are beautiful, interesting and it has a lot of advantages. It can transport anythings and people fast from one place to one place. Its service is great. And it has a little disadvantages. Sometimes it makes some accidents. Although it has  some disadvantages. But people always like to catch it. I like trains, but i never catch it. Because in Cambodia has a few very old trains. It isn't safe, so people don't catch it. But I hope one day, I can catch a modern train.
At night, I went to bed. I was very sleepy. While I was sleeping, I heard a noise called me. So I got up and I saw a woman sat on my bed. She told me "Do you want to catch a train?" I said "Yes,I do. Where is the the train?" She talked to me "Follow me." I went to follow her a long time. I arrived the strange train station. Its name was "The Ghost Train". At this time, I scared a little. That old woman gave me a ticket, it was a train ticket. She told me "You can catch the train now. Are you happy". "Who are you? I don't know you. Why do you know this station?" I asked her. She said "It not important for you. Hurry up. The train  will left now. If you late, you can miss a train." Suddenly she disappeared after she said to me. I confounded immediately. I really wonder about this story.
After I went to inside the train, the train left that time. In train was cold and dark, but it was beautiful and comfortable. It had only a human is me. Other than it were ghost such as Mummy, Dracula, Frankenstein, Skeleton and monsters. The train was fantastic. It had a lot of foods and drinks , but these foods and drinks were bad.
The train traveled a long time, I saw different landscapes. It were very great. While the train was arrived a big valley, it flied to the sky. Because this valley no bridge. That time, I saw a lot of cloud. The train drove in cloud. But I can't caught it, because it was wind. The moon seemed near train. Its light was perfect and bright. Now I seemed in the fantastic and strange world.I can saw views under the train clearly. I didn't see the train flied before. Then I arrived a party. This party made in a big house. Atmosphere in that party isn't good, because it was messy and afraid. Everyone didn't take care about me. They probably didn't see me. But I thought, I was very lucky and special human. Because I met somethings that another people can't met. At 1 o'clock am the train brought me got home. But it drove on the road under the land. I was tired, so I slept quickly.
In the morning, I got up at 7:30. I told my story in night to my sister. She said "it was funny and strange". I thought so. I wanted to saw it again. It was a fantastic dream for me. I couldn't  forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment