Sunday 18 March 2012

My last blog in YL10



I had spending a happy time doing lots of blog. I could get many experience by doing them,I can learn more words and I knew how to write stories such as about myself or in the society. I'm sad when it's my final blog,I hope next term I can do blogging again. I'll always miss doing the blog and I also want to say thank to my Teacher that had teach us how to use blog. Teacher,u are so kind and nice. I don't want to leave YL10.I'll never forget this happy time if it's only 1 term. Even sometimes,I found that it's hard to find what story should I write but I think it's OK because everyone have to face the difficulty. And I want to say that I have lots of friends in here,they greeted me nicely,funny,helpful and I love their smile,it looks like flowers in spring. Now it's my time to say goodbye to everyone,to blog,to teacher. The special one is friends,thank for welcome to be your friend from your truly heart. I hope next term I can study with all of you again. I never and never forget everything that we spend together. Goodbye blogger^^

No comments:

Post a Comment