Sunday 18 March 2012

Good bye blog

Good bye my blog... for me, this blog is the last for this young learner 10... i will miss blog so much...!
In the young learner ten, teacher let us do the blog. I'm really enjoy with this blog because i like to play computer and also like to use internet too. But the most important, i can know how to type a text or paragraph in blog, it's let me know how to use the blog, and also teach me at writing too.
The blog that i like the most is the last blog, I really enjoy with it so much.
This blog really make me... remember it. I hope that, next young learner, i will continue with the blog.
At the end.. i wanna say thank you to my teacher ... Mr Paul.. I really thank you so much.. that try to teacher... although that sometimes I'm lazy... but you still try to teach me more and more ... because of you want me to have a good knowledge.
I love you so much ... my teacher. You are my second father. I really hope that ... in other Young learner, You will come to teach me again... Good bye my best teacher! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment