Sunday 18 March 2012

Good Bye My Teacher

Hello everyone this my last blog and my last day to meet my teacher Paul . I want to say goodbye to him . I don't want to do this , I want to learn with him more but this is the end of the term and also the school policy . Teacher Paul is very kind , loyalty , polite, and forgiveness , he always forgives anyone in the class that do something wrong and didn't do homework but he still take it . When I first came to school , I met him and I feel warm and comfortable with him . When I was absence , I missed the Spelling Bee test but he also give me a chance to do it at the end of the class . He is a very very very polite teacher . He didn't say anything that very impolite to the student and he never blames us . He is a helpful teacher . He always help us to do something When we didn't any words or works , he always tells us and don't mind us . His explanation is very meaningful and we can understand him even thought he can not tell us in Khmer , I love to study with him but we can not stay with him anymore because it's the end of the term and we need to study another level so we need to say Good Bye to him . I don't want to say to do this but I wish teacher Paul will succeed in work, will meet the person you like and good luck my teacher . BYE teacher . 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lyhak. Good luck to you for your future :)

    ReplyDelete