Monday 19 March 2012

The last Blog for me....

I really happy to join this class. This term make me and my classmate know about blog and improve writing and it's also experience for them. I can learn more then word and I can know how to writing in blog. Sometime at the last time nearly go home if we finish the writing, we would listen music or play game that they want. But now it's the last time to finish this term and next term I maybe cannot learn like this term. I'm so sad when I nearly leave blog and it's so fast to learn this term. I don wants to leave this term(YL10) and my teacher. If the next term can meet teacher Poul Nicholson again, I will happy to meet him and his teaching. I will remember you, teacher because you are my best teacher, even you teaching also beat too. I love you and love my classmate. Herz.......Now it's time to say good bye to everyone, blog, computer, my beloved teacher, and my friends. I wish next term can study with you together. Especially, teacher to teaching them. finally, I have only 3 word to say everyone" Good Bye Blogger.... "

No comments:

Post a Comment