Sunday 18 March 2012

It's Time to leave .

It's Time.

      

 This is the last time that I can write on this blog also the end of YL 10 and It's also the last blog of mine . I never use the purple color to write this blog because I hate kind of cute color but I must do the last cute blog If I can hehe. I didn't want to leave this term . It's was fun that I can write on this blog !! also I do love computer and typing. I learn lot of this term , and I also know that I'm not good at grammar at all ahahhah!!! I just never can't be forget this blog and this page because this is my first time also my last time on this blog. I like my friend and I did like my teacher . I never thought the last blog is today !!! I know a lot this term. I have to say goodbye with my smile on this blog for everyone. BUT I thank full for my favorite teacher , Paul .
 


2 comments: