Sunday 18 March 2012

The final Blog



Blog in important in the class.It improve a lot of knowledge and a lot of idea in the class.I think blog is interested for me.I always do the blog in my class.,Because for me I think blog can improve my idea and can improve my writings in my class.Writing is happy time.It provide a lot of experience of YL10.My first blog is difficult.I don't how to write?I don't have many idea for do the blog.But when I do it every Monday and Friday in my class,It prove my idea in my class.I write blog it is happy and.I write it never boring in my class.Sometime I don't feel good.I usually look the post in the blog.It is interesting.We can post everything in the blog that we wants.Some of blogs funny when they post and some of blog they post to know a bout the history or provide a lot of knowledge.We can see all they post in the blog.It is very interested.We can know everything in the Blog that they post.My teacher in my class always take the blogs for the class in Yl10.So blog is important and improve your idea and writing in your class.I will miss the blog.and I miss my teachers.I never forget the blog.Finally I want to say Goodbye the blog!Goodbye in my class and Goodbye all friend!I miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment