Sunday 18 March 2012

I wish I want to be a judge when I grow up .



I wish I want to be a judge when I grow up . I love this job too much . When I can say , the first word that I was say is judge . I want to do this job , because not only for money , because I want to make the world get justice . And I can looking for justice to people who are injustice . I want to show to rich people that although they have money , but it does not mean that they can staff poor people follow their activities because the world has justice , if they still do that I will be help poor to looking for their justice although it difficult but I should hard to give their justice back to them . I will be brave to against with bad people . Another while if poor want me to looking for their justice and they do not have enough money to pay for me , but I do not worry about it because I do not want their money , but opposite I want them to receive their real justice . I want the world to be peach and happiness , especially real justice untill the world will be end in one day .

1 comment: