Monday 13 February 2012

The most important people in my life

Hello everybody! I would like to tell u about the most important people in my life. The most important people for me are my parents. They always give advice when my brother, my sister or me did wrong things. They never scold or hit us when we did the wrong thing at the first time because they thought that we were too young and we didn't know yet, so they need to give more advice. However, if we still do the wrong thing at the second time, they will scold or punish us. I have got one brother and one sister. My parents are very kind and nice to me. They are very good people who be nice to everybody. My parents love us so much and they want my siblings and I to become good people in the family, school and society. They also always give some gifts to us when we get good grade at school or when we get highest score. Whenever I need to buy something, I always ask them to buy and they usually buy something those are useful for me. They always take care me and my siblings, give warm to us, love us and especially they usually understand my feeling. When I feel sad, my dad always tell my mom to come and talk with me to solve the problem that make me sad. They try to earn money to support the family and although they are really tired, they are still happy and they always smile in front of us and make the family full of happiness. They are really important for me because if I don't have them, my life will be not happy, no happiness in my life, can't get warm from the parents and won't know how is the happy feeling. I also believe that my parents are very important for me as your parents are really important for you. Everybody love and need their parents and the happiness in the family more than other things. I want to show my feeling that I really love my parents so much.

9 comments:

  1. Another brilliant story Socheat. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I'm Votey! I'm a student in YL 13. i really like your blog. It's very touch my feeling. I think that you're one of a good children. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank for admiring me and thanks for ur like na :) I also think u are one of the good children :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i am study in yl 13, i really really like your blog because i feel the same you. If i don't have family, my life will be not happy.
    From: ryvan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks na :) oh y don't u have a family? :(

      Delete
  5. hi socheat! I'm from YL 13. I like your blog so much because it is good things that your love your parent . I love my parents too . I think every one should love their parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes everybody should love their parents more than they love their bf/gf :D

      Delete