Wednesday 7 March 2012

Marvelous landscapes of our the world!




Now, we are living in the different landscapes. They have important two are mother nature and nature that people have made it. These landscapes have made a lot of incredible places. They are the fantastic sights and they make you see beauty that fill your eyes. When you see these landscapes, they will give you a warm heart that full in love. These landscapes are spectacular parts of our the world. They have seas, beaches, waterfalls, forests, mountains, fields, rivers, caves, canyons, rocky mountains, reefs, islands, ancient castles, great parks or gardens, deserts, the buildings and all views in the cities...etc. The landscapes are one part which give you a good feeling, good health,a long age and perfect skin. Example, while you are boring with something, when you go to the which beautiful landscapes such as the sea. You will be happy and comfortable. The mountains, forests and islands are mother nature. On the other hand ancient castles and cities are landscapes that invent by marvelous genius of people. Example, the Rockies Mountain in Canada is the mountain highest peak at 12,972 and 12,293 feet. Place Creek Fall is a tiered waterfall reaches a height of 1375 feet. It located on the Gates lake, in British Columbia in Canada. Andaman sea is a sea of northeastern India Ocean and take its name from Andaman Islands. And Eiseriesenwelt cave located near Werfen, Austria. It is one of world's longest cave with over 42km. Moreover culture landscapes have many places such as Hanging Garden of babylon is one of seven wonder of the Ancient world. It built by Nebuchadnezzar II around 600 B.C. Matsumoto Castle in Japan. It located in the city Matsumoto and Nagano Prefecture. Sydney in Australia, it is a fantastic and very modern city in the world. Other than they are also special landscapes. I really love these landscapes. I hope one day, I can travel around the world and see different particular landscapes. I will take photography for me and my family.  I can know their stories and wonderfulness. Then I will tell those stories to my friends. I will share my happiness and experiences to people in the world. All landscapes around the world are very very fantastic and mystic.
  Do you think as me? I wish you can travel around the world! Good luck.^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment