Sunday 4 March 2012

THE WORST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME!

Last week I has come to the supermarket with my friend.We has walk for along time at there.Then we has walk to the restaurant to eat some snacks.At restaurant have one man has buy the coke.Then he has walk away.Suddenly he has hit with another men.Then he has throw the coke away that make the coke has split to my head.Suddenly the coke has split to my body too.After me has come to my friend house to clean the coke.When I clean it already my friend has buy the pie from out side the house.When he walk in to the house he has split the pie into my shoe.Suddenly my shoe is very dusty but I didn't angry with him because he don't want too.Perhaps at 5pm I has come back home.It's so terrible for me when I come back home it is raining and I don't have umbrella too and when it rain it don''t have taxi too that me at tomorrow have sneeze.So it's a bad day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment