Sunday 4 March 2012

IF THE WORLD WILL END IN ONE WEEK

             If the world will end  in one week  , I think that everything that I just very afraid , but now it will be come soon . first  I think that I will be very sad and afraid of this , because i don't want to die and don't want to break up my family soon and I think too about  all of my purpose will  be melt . But although I just worry , but I musn't change it to be safe like the past . So I should spend my last time with my family happily . I should do everything that I want and tidy my house as a new house . I would go to the best place in the world with my family to see the natural picture and get the fresh air because I want to remember how the world is look like .When I go to that place, I should buy lots of beautiful clothes, toys, and other things that I like the best. If I still have more money, I should buy big house, the famous car, expensive and high quality furniture and jewellery and then I just prepare my new house as the famous house in the world. After that I should go to local market to buy groceries for dinner. And I will help my mom to make a great dinner. Then my family and I have the great and biggest dinner happily.
         last day my family and I should make up ourselves as well and wear new clothes. And then my family and I should go outside the house happily wait the world end. Also the world will end  and it will destroy in the next minutes my family and I don't  feel regret for everything because we just done for everything we want .

No comments:

Post a Comment