Monday 27 February 2012

Helping One Little Boy From Danger

    Yesterday I was walking on the quiet street, I saw one little boy was walking in the middle of the street. I saw he was crying very loud and shouting " mom! mom! where are you?"
     At that time, I didn't talk anything with him, I just looked at him to see what is he going to do? Suddenly, he was running faster and faster until he reached the pier. I followed him to look what will happen? He walked on the pier until he arrived at the seaside. He's still crying and said" Mom! mom! why did you leave me? He cried for a long time and I wanted to talk to him, but I wasn't brave enough.     
 Few minutes later, I saw him jumped into the sea and he was dying. There were only me and that little boy at that  place, so I didn't think anything then I jumped into the sea in order to helped him. I lifted him up from the sea and helped him until he woke up.
 After he woke up, he told me that he lost his mom after his mom bought balloons for him. The balloons were flying and he tried to catch those balloons. Then I brought him to the police station and I told the police to find his mom. The police kept him and published to the television about that little boy in order to find his mom.
 In the next day, his mom came to take him and they're very happy and they go home together. I am really happy that I can help one little boy to find his mom.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment