Sunday 5 February 2012

The Strange Machine


My uncle is an inventor.One day I was searching through the attic of my uncle's house . I found a very strange machine with many buttons , knobs , dials, and levers . I had never seen a machine like it before . On one side , there was a button that said ON . I clicked it . Suddenly the strange light is coming to me . When I woke up , I saw a lot of people was standing around me . I asked them where am I and they told me that I am a stranger that come from another place . I asked them What is the date of today ? They told me It's 13 march 1950. Oh ! my god I can't believe it . I was in the past . I didn't what to do and I didn't know anyone here here . I think I needed a job cause i needed to live and I looked for a job . There is one job in one hotel name Lucky hotel . I worked as accountant . I lived at there hotel . But when i was going to the market, I saw the strange man was calling me . That strange man told me that i came from the future . and he told me that if I want to go back , I needed to go to that hotel , room 212 under the bed at 12 o ' clock at the end of the month . but if i missed , I can't go back forever . First I don't believe him but suddenly he disappeared. When the time come , I went to that room under the bed . I heard the lighting .When I came out , I saw my uncle's house . It means I came back . I went to my house and my parent asked where did i go ? I told them all of my story but they don't believe me so i don't know what to do . Now i feel very happy that I coming back . I missed all of my family . So I don't want to go to my uncle's house anymore .

6 comments:

  1. Very good writing and a brilliant story. Well done Lyhak :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good story lyhak

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lyhak the story is very nice.
    Keep it up and also keep writing this type of stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi if can we write other names incase of i in every place

    ReplyDelete