Sunday 5 February 2012

The Shrinking Potion



The label on the jar said, "Shrinking Potion". I didn't believe it actually work or happen in my in my life or in my world. Shrinking potion is a very strong potion and it can people become an monster or become a small people. Like one boy was playing around a house and then he saw one thing near the table outside the house. It is a bottle of potion. The boy running very tried and then the boy see that bottle. He think" it is a bottle that his mom put there for me." He get it and drink. After a few minute more, the boy becomes very small like a mouse. His mom see likes very scare and she goes to find someone to help her son. The shrinking potion can make people very easy. Like in the story "Snow White" the old lady want to kill Snow white very much. One day she gets one apple put in the shrinking potion. Then she get a basket of apples to give to snow white. and then she get an apple with a shrinking potion. Snow white eats that apple. A few minutes more she die. In the end, I don't want it to happen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment