Sunday 5 February 2012

the strange machine


My uncle is an inventor. One day,I was searching through the attic of my uncle' house. I found a very strange machine with many buttons, knobs, dials, and lever. I have never seen a machine like it before. On one side,there was a button that side 'on' then I push the 'on' button and it took me to a strange place then I saw the dinosaurs. And now I knew what is that machine it's a time machine. There's a computer side'1o2' then I change the number to '2299'and pushed the button 'on' again then the time machine took to the future. Then I saw many flying cars and some very very tall towers that some have 112 floors and I saw a shop name 'TSM' that sell time machine.Then I went home by the time machine and I told my family and the publish and now my uncle is famous.

3 comments: