Sunday 5 February 2012

ThE oLd LaMp!!!!!

ThE oLd LaMp.

   While digging in the dirt, I found an old dirty lamp.I Started to wipe the dirt off. when, suddenly, a genie appeared and promised to grant me three wishes. It was impossible right ? and I also know it . I start to wish for my family, I wish my family and me can get a good life and happiness in our family. And I Wanted to get a good future to protecting my family. The last wish from me, I just wish this world could be stay for ever and it'll never disappear, It just a simple wish, but it was MY IMPORTANCE wish for me .

5 comments:

  1. Good story siler I like ur post so much , ur post is too short and it's just a simple imagination not a strange imagination , but it's a good imagination too, because u are YL10 student. but u can know lots of words.
    From: pheaktra YL13

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD story siler I like so much 👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good story siler I like so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its meaningful and beautiful story

    ReplyDelete