Sunday 5 February 2012

THE BOX



I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly,I heard a voice say,''Help! Let me out of here!'' To my surprise,The voice was coming from the box. I thought that wooden box have people in it,but it didn't have anybody inside that box.I was thinking inside that box have a ghost in it...,but it isn't .After that I walked away from that box.Suddenly i heard that voice talk again. When I came back to look inside that wooden box again,but no ones inside it. It' make me feel very scared. I was walking around the box,suddenly I see one boy standing near the door and he was smiling to me. i was walking near him,He surprise me,but he is my friend.After that I know the real and I didn't scared anymore.....

No comments:

Post a Comment