Friday 10 February 2012

The Box



I was walking down the street When I saw a small (Wooden Box)by the road. Suddenly I heard a voice say " Help! Let me out of here " To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. 0_0"""'""""'""!!!!!!!!!````
{When I heard that voice I was very afraid because It sound very spooky And The street was so quite but The Important thing is I walk Alone And The Box Like some thing died In there so It make me more and more afraid Than I run start And The box was walking Behind me It Magical When I Stop Running And The Box Was Stop too. Than I Heard that voice again than I thing maybe It's not a ghost Than I Decide to open the box There was a Dog In there But the dog can speak human language can do any thing that magic and about The smell is The dog dung^_^!!!!!!}..........
Than I take the dog to live at my house and The dog can help my mom do house work and we live happily ever.

1 comment: