Sunday 5 February 2012

The Box
I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say " Help! Let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. When I walked close the box suddenly the voice was starting again. I was so so afraid. When the voice was silent, I tried to open it. When the box was open had a little girl in the box. Then I tried to get her out of the box. She was so cute and pretty. Then I asked her where did she want to go? and where was she from? She told me where is her house,so I brought her to home safely and I told her mother to take good care of her and I told her anything that happened to her.

7 comments:

  1. It was my school's homework and you helped me to do that
    Thank you very much
    😊😊😚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story and very good and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks its very helpful this is my school homework

    ReplyDelete
  4. very good story and very helpful this is my school Homework.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helped me alot. It was my schools Homework and I cheated it from here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey from which book this question is from?

    ReplyDelete