Sunday 19 February 2012

My favorite Singer Group




Hello, everybody. Today I want to tell you about my favorite singer group. My favorite singer group is 2ne1. The name 2ne1 combines the phrases "21st century" and "new evolution is pronounced "twenty-one" or "to anyone". They comes from Seoul , South Korean. These group has four members. The leader of 2ne1 name's Lee Chae-rin (CL) and other members name's Sandara Park (Dara) , Park Bom (Bom) and the last one is Gong Minji (Minzy). CL is 20 years old. She is leader, main rapper and vocalist member. Dara is 27 years old. She is vocalist and visual member. Bom is 27 years old. She is main vocalist member. The last one is Minzy. She is the youngest member . She is only 18 years old. She is maknae, main dancer, vocalist and rapper.They have 13 songs. The song are Fire, I don't care, Try to copy me, Go away, Clap your hands, Can't nobody, It's hurt, Don't stop the music, Lonely, I am the best, Ugly, Hate you and Last farewell. "Fire" is their first album. And one more things, I want to tell you about my favorite member of 2ne1 is Dara. Dara is smart and beautiful girl. She smile very cute and she is very funny. She styles very popular and always change.

No comments:

Post a Comment