Sunday 19 February 2012

If the world will end in one week I will.....



If the world will end in one week I don't know what am I going to do, but I just be happy with my family my parents my friends and all peoples I love. some people said " in 2012 the world will end and there are all kind of natural disaster will be attack our planet and we will die". I believe them because our planet now is has a GLOBAL WARMING, and so many natural disaster in our planet now. one day I know the real information about it and I won't tell my parents, my friends, and my people that I love, Because I don't to see them sad.
Next day I was going to school I wouldn't tell my classmate and my teacher, but i want to play game w
ith them and pay the money for fun thing that they loves. I was do it with my parents too, but I don' t too much money.
2 days ago and it's satu
rday, I was walking down the street I heard some people cry and said" this day was the end of the world, at 12:00 this afternoon". I was scared to heard that, but it nearly 12:00. at 12:00 the sun was blow up very bigger and bigger, then I heard the sound like explode. Suddenly, the sun was explode the light and nuclear power come out from the sun and destroy all people in the whole world is all die. the world is change into the desert planet from that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment