Sunday 19 February 2012

My best friend is bopich......^^

Hello teacher my name is Nouv Socheat i'm 16 year olds i study khmer at BELTIE and english at A.C.E my free time is do house work do home work help mum and dad when thet buzy with their work.. listening to music play facebook read a book and history book play games.. go shopping and the most that i like is remix motor...>.< My best friend is BoEpich he is 15 year olds . He study khmer at chaktomok high school and study English at A.C.E his free time is play games read book do home work......first i don't know him i start study at A.C.E and he study the same my class..and i start know him and i tell him can we are best friend he answer me yes ok...bopich is very good person that when me or other friend have some problem he alway help and tell some thing that good to me and when i don't know about the lesson he alway explain me and do it for me and some time when we free we go to T&C to drinking i.chocolate or eat any thing eles we're best friend about 3 years..so i really like him because he is my best friend and good person and he try to study hard..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment