Monday 20 February 2012

If The End Of The World Has Come.(vichea)

If the world will end in one week, I would tell the publish and my family about this information. Then they will tell the information to the other country. Then the scientists would do they best to fine a way to stop this disaster and the engineers would also do there best to build the rockets for people to ride it to get out of the planet Earth and go to planet Mars to live there for a wild Earth has been destroy. Than my family including me need to get ready by take the stuff that we need. I don't want to leave the Earth but this is the only way for us to live is to create a new home at Mars. But the most important thing is I just hope the scientist will fine a way to stop this disaster or the engineers will build enough rockets for people in time.And just you thing how hard it would be if we live in Mars with no air.

No comments:

Post a Comment