Sunday 19 February 2012

THE SUPERMAN

                                                                    The Superhero
       If  I were a superhero,I would be a super man because he very strong and very heavy .He can fly and run very fast .If I were a super man I would to catch a thief and help all people around the world . In the world it have a lot of monster .If the world have a monster, I would to kill the monster . If  I not kill the monster ,The monster go to kill the people around the world . The people very scared but not scared the superman is here.The superman not scared . The superman can kill the monster . One day the monster go to one country in U.S.A . People in this country cannot go outside . The superman go to kill all the monster.The monster died all and people in this country very happy and the super man happy ,too.The superman is a super hero.

1 comment: