Wednesday 22 February 2012

If the world will end in one week. (Tevy)



If the world will end in one week, I will make my desire become true. My desire is I want to be a famous explorer and artist who can draw all pictures. I want to write a book about my family and me. And I can travel around the world is everywhere, I can know everything and wonder thing of the world. Anyway I want to eat every food such as Chinese food and Thai food. I will try to study to become a expert student in the school. Especially I will spend a lot of time with my family. We go for a walk and have meal together. Every evening we go fishing and look beautiful landscapes when sunset. I will make my family and friends happy everyday. I don't do something that they aren't happy or unlike. I will talk about story in my heart and my love to my family's members, friends and teachers. I will do something that I want  to do and buy something that I love. In school, I will play with my friends.  I will buy things give to my friend and make a sweet souvenir with them. However I don't tell about the end of the world to my family and friends. Because I don't want to see them are sad when they hear this story. Furthermore I give my some money to poor people in the world. Because when they have money, they will happy. So we can share gladness together. Nearly day of the end of the world, I really worry. I don't know what's happen on that day. I don't want to lose my family and friends. I want to see a interesting world along time. I don't meet this event. The end of the world is coming, I fell more afraid. It will occur on 12 of December in 2012 at 12:00 pm.It invents a lot of bad event such as big storms and strong earthquakes. I see my family and friends die in front of me, it is very bad event for me. Finally all the people on the world and the world is the end on this time. Nobody live in the world. Now this world become a desert world.   




No comments:

Post a Comment