Sunday 19 February 2012

If the world will end in next week



If the world will end in one week later,I can't believe that but I'm not yet sure about it.I feel so scare,all people will die in next week. OH my God!!! I'm so sad,I don't want to die yet.I want to escape but i'm sure that it won't be like that. I haven't meet any happiness things in my life and I haven't do any good thing or take care my parents when they're older. I want to have a magic that can stop the disaster,the storm that is harmful to the Earth and all the living things will extinct and even people. I got a lot of hopes and wishes when I was young which I said I'll do it in the future but now I'm so disappointed. I haven't know how to earn money by myself yet, I'm not yet get a job or married. So from this time now on, I'll do something that are important to my life like make my parents and family happy by cook for them to eat, wash their clothes, I won't make them angry, give a true love to them and if I have much money, I'll bring them to the other countries or if necessary I want to bring my grandparents to get check up for their body for the last time. I also want to buy more clothes and jewelry for my mum because she loves all of these things. For my dad I'll buy a famous brand name watch and laptop for him. And my little brother, I'm not sure what he wants but he loves to play with his toys so I'll buy a lot of toys for him. Oh!!!! What was I thinking?? If it's real, I'll complete all of these decisions.Anyway, for myself before a week. I don't want anything except living with my family together. But now I can't do that anymore, it's my last week however I'll hang out with my friends for our last meeting. I'll eat a lot because it's nearly my last taste. And my last thing is spend a day for our exciting picnic with my family. Then after all of that activities, everything will disappear in this Earth even our house we used to live in it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment