Sunday 15 January 2012

My First Blog



Hello! My name is Thida. I am female. I am 13 years old. I live in Cambodia. I study Khmer at Bak Touk high school and study English at ACE (Australia Center for Education). My school is in Phnom Penh. I study at ACE in yl10 and study Khmer in grade 8. My hobbies are read a book and play sport. I am single. My favorite subjects are math and chemistry. My favorite sport is badminton. My favorite singers are Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. In my free time i like to read a book and listen to music. My favorite places are Siem Reap and Kompong Som province. My favorite food is chicken. And my favorite game is cooking mama. Finally i feel very happy to describe about my first blog in here.

20 comments:

  1. hihi bong bong name what
    tver ay neng bong

    ReplyDelete
  2. if u don't know my name i also don't want to tell u Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selena gomez her face is ugly than the other girl so don't post this picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your post is good and your picture is nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm siv eng. Ha Thida Who is your picture?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm Billy your picture look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sister siv eng this is my picture

    ReplyDelete