Sunday 15 January 2012

About mysetf


My name is Oeng Mouyly.I'm 14 years old and I born in22/09/1998.In come from Cambodia and i live in phnom penh capital city of Cambodia.I am a student and i love reading story book.Iam Female. At the morning i study English at Australian Center for Education(ACE)and Afternoon i go to study Khmer at Bak Touk.My favorite food are pizza salad hamburger soup BBQ sandwich and rice. My favorite singer are chhon sovan reach sokun nisa kuma niko nam bunnaroth an visal any za solika angela 2ne1 2pm 2am big bang b2st ss501 4mintue sistar f(x) S.H.E rainy yang SNSD . My favorite sport are running and swimming. My favorite thing are phone and book. My favorite subject is grammar. My favorite is ghost romantic. My favorite place are soriya sovanna citymall PBC IBC Pencil andLucky. In my family have 4 member. I have one brother no sister.In my future i want to be a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment