Sunday 15 January 2012

My firSt Blog!!!


Hello!! My name Ear Siv Eng. I am 15 years old. I have 2 brother and no sister. I am older and single. My nationality is in Cambodia. I study Khmer at Beltei International Institute branch 4, I study grade 11. And English at ACE Somdech Pan, level YL10. My favorites subject are Math, Khmer, Biology, and English. My hobbies are read a book,listen to music, watch TV, talk phone, play sms, and do homework. I love listen to music so much. My favorite sport is swimming. I don't know who my favorite singer, because I always love all songs, if i think it is melody. My favorite food is vegetable, it is good for your health and make my brain is perfect.:D
^^This is my first blog in YL 10. It so interesting for write.. I really happy to join it.. I think all fried think the same me..!! love you..:)

4 comments: