Thursday 19 January 2012

First BLOG about me



My name is Nouv Socheat. I'm 15Years old. I live in Phnom Penh Cambodia. I study at BELTIE International Institute. My school near Samnang 12. I'm grade 10. My hobbies is study play football play game play facebook and read history book.. I'm single my favourite subject is chemistry history and favourite sport is football. My favourite singer is DJ Bl3nd, Rain, Jay Park, My favourite place is DreamLand and my favourite food is Pizza. My favourite game is Plants Vs. Zombies, Need 4 Speed >.< Free time like remiX motor..

4 comments:

  1. I'm Thireach. I like this blog...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm siv eng. Your post so good... but don crazy with motor... Try to study..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your post is good and your picture is nice too.

    ReplyDelete