Sunday 15 January 2012

About Myself

My nameb is Liv Soksovanpech. I am 14 years old. I am female. I live in Sangkat Mettapheap, Khan 7 January , Phnom Penh in Cambodai. I am a student. In the morning I study English at ACE and in the afternoon I study Khmer at Beltei International Institute. My Hobbies is play facebook, play volleyball, listening to music, read romance novel book and dancing. My favorite food is Fried Rice. My favorite singer is Kim Hyuna, Lee Hyori, Dj Feli fell, Dj Blend, Dj Chukie, Pitbul and Selena Gomez. My Favorite sport is Volley Ball and Basket ball. My Favorite place is Genting High heel in Malaysia and Disney Land in America and HongKong. My Favborite subject is mathematics and English. I don't like Movie. In my family have 4 Members. They are My father, my mother , my younger brother and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment