Sunday 15 January 2012

About Myself


My name is Tan Bopich. Am 15 years old at 04.02.1997. I come from Cambodia and live in Phnom Penh capital city of Cambodia. In the morning i study English at ACE and afternoon in study Khmer at Chaktomok. My job is student. My hobbies is play facebook watch tv listen music go for a walk with my family and my friend do homework. I am male.My favorite food is pizza hamburger soup bread noodle rice. My favorite singer is nico pech solika nam bunnaroth kheam chon sovannareach meas soksopheap black eyed peas justin bieber micheal jackson ne yo nelly rihanna chris brown. My favorite sport is football running swimming. My favorite thing is about technology like phone computer. My favorite place is soriya shopping center sovanna shopping center lucky shooping center ratana shopping center IBC book center PBC book center iOne center beach. My favorite subject is math Khmer and English. My favorite movie is ghost history mystery joke and romantic. My family member is 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment