Sunday 15 January 2012

My Self


Hello Every! My name Malaya .I am 13 year old this year.I was born in August 22 1998.I live in Cambodia.I am come from Phnom Penh.I study in ACE school.I am a student.My Hobbies is Grammar and Speaking.I have 4 member in my family.I have 1 sister.I am a male.My favorite food is Burger Pizza and Noddles. it all my like.It is delicious and special.Especially I like eat Burger.My favorite singer is Niko.He is my favorite.He is a famous singer in Cambodia.Many people like and love him.He have many album.My favorite is Sport football and wrestling.it look so nice.I always watch it.Wrestling it my love.I enjoy watch in Saturday and Sunday.The fight so strong and sometime they fight so funny.And sport I always watch it too.it is interesting.My favorite Club football is Liverpool.They play so interesting.Especially I enjoy watch World Cup
.My favorite movie is Fright Night.it is a scary movie in Cinema.it is so frighteners.it have a lot of monsters in this movie.My favorite is play Game online.it so fun and happy.when I stress I always play it.it refresh my stress.it make me Happy.My favorite Subject is Math and English.I like study English.Because it easy to find a job.It all my favorite that I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment