Thursday 19 January 2012

THIS IS ME .

About My Self.
   Hello !!Everyone .I'm very happy that I can introduce myself to you. My name is Chhoun MengGech hmm...about my age it's 14 . I was born in 19/06/1998. I live in Phnom Penh city . . Everyday I study at Beltei school campus 4 , my English school is ACE . Everyday I'm just a normal girl and a normal student . I always play computer . I love to eat all the food that my family cook for me . I like Rainie-Yang , Jessic-J , Avril Lavige ... I like playing football , basketball, volleyball ,and practice my  Karate training . The only thing that I like is computer  !!  I enjoy the sea view , and forest . I Like study Math and PC subject . I love to watch Anime Movie especially Inuyasha !! I have only 1 sister who I love the most .. Thank for ur reading .

4 comments: