Sunday 15 January 2012

About myself


My name is Vathanak Rithy Reach. I was born on 08. 02.1997. I am 14 year old. I live in Cambodia. I live at Kandal province. In the morning i study English at ACE and Khmer i study at American international school (ais). I am a study. My hobbies is play PC game, Facebook, go shopping, and play basketball. I am male. My favorite foods is pizza hamburger hotdog and donuts. My favorite singer is Chhon Sovan Reach, Nam Bunnaroth, Pech Solika, nico, kuma, Sokun Nysa, Any Zarm, An Visal,Taylor swift and Solika . My favorite sport is basket ball and football. My favorite thing is phone and ear phone. My favorite place is Soriya Sovanna and city mall. My favorite subject is math and science. My favorite movies is x-man fast 5 and journey to the center of the earth. I have 1 brother only.

No comments:

Post a Comment