Monday 16 January 2012

About Me

                                                  ABOUT  MYSELF 
Hello everybody! I would like to introduce about myself. My name is Socheat. I am a 15 years old girl and I was born in 11/feb/1997.I am single. I live in Phnom Penh and my house is near Samaki market. I study Khmer at Baktouk high school and English at Ace ( Australian Centre for Education) .I am in grade 10 at Khmer school and I am in Yl10 at English school. My hobbies are listening to music, watching comedies or movies, playing tennis, playing facebook and searching Internet. My favorite subjects are math, history, biology, chemistry and geography. My favorite sport is playing badminton. I love singers who like to sing romantic songs, so I am not sure who is my favorite singer and Seaside is the only place that I really love to go. I love all kinds of food that were cooked by my mom, but my favorite food is fried beef with vegetables. I love to play online games and all of those are girl games. In the freetime, I love listening to music and relax in my room. 

2 comments: