Sunday 15 January 2012

Myself


Hello ! everyone my name is Muy Lyhak . I am 14 years old and I have 2 brothers and 2 sister . I was born in 1997 . I am Cambodian so I live in Phnom Penh . I am studying in ACE and my job is student . In my free time I like reading book and playing online game because it was very fun .My favorite food is Chinese food and Thai food . The singer I like the most is Lady Gaga , Will I Am , Fergie , Nicky Minaj , Eminem , Rihanna , Katy Perry . I used to like soccer but now I like swimming . My favorite place is Siem Reap because I can see a lot of temples at there . I like Twilight cause in that movie have a lots of vampires and werewolf . Chatting with friends is my favorite thing . This is all of my introduction . Good bye ! See you again !

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lyhak nice to know u . oh have u ever seen Twilight saga breaking down already ? . It was so cool , but if not yet hurry up .......

    From : Terrence

    ReplyDelete