Sunday 15 January 2012

ABOUT ME!



I love RIO...! beach too


hello all of my friend! My name's Oum ratanakvisal, I'm male. I birth at 06/05/1999, and now I'm 12 years old. i live in PHNOMPENH, CAMBODIA.My house is near phsar depot market. I'm a student study Khmer at SINGAPORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, grade 7A. and I study English at ACE. in my free time i like to go to the park, sometime go to cinemas with my friend,and i usually go to swimming too. I like reading the book.listening to the music,and play video games. my favorite food are pizza, soup, curry, and spaghetti. my favorite movie is RIO, despicable me, and puss in the boot. I love the beach as much as sunset, because at the beach i can relaxing with all thing that i love.

*VISAL*

3 comments:

  1. Hi Visal, good first post! When did you last go to the beach?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you very much Mr.phillip

      Delete