Sunday 12 February 2012

The mOst impOrtant persOn in my life


In my life I very happy that I live in this world because I meet the good person that look after me as a child. Who the most important in my life is my Parents. They are important for me, and I rather love them because they're look after me as a child, give a good education, give a good polite, give advice..etc. They are always teach me how to do a good person, a good student, and a good daughter? They never hit me opposite they always give advice me when I do something wrong. In my family never negative. My parents and me and my brothers live in Phnom Penh together. And I also love my brothers too, because they are my sibling. I want to tell my parents, I really rather that I can live with them, and so happiness every time. <3...

No comments:

Post a Comment