Wednesday 15 February 2012

I believe in ghost. (Tevy)

I believe in ghost, because I saw a ghost three years ago. When I went camping in a small forest neared the sea. It was spirit of ghost.


In September three years ago, I spent my holiday in the beautiful forest neared the sea. On Sunday I and a few of my friends went for work in forest. It's very beautiful and interesting. It had a small fall down, a lot of flowers and trees. I took photographs with my friends. We were happy here. In the evening, we camped in the forest behind the fall down. We made a party happily, we had BBQ and juice. At eight o'clock in the evening the party finished. We tired so we bathed after we looked photographs in the camera. It was very strange. All the pictures  always had a spirit of ghost behind us. She wore a black clothes, she had long dark hair and the skin was very white. After we looked the photographs we were very scared so we slept together in the tent and we said funny story to not scared. At eleven o'clock nearly midnight I heard a strange noise neared me. It was the sound of a lady was crying. The spirit of a lady walked around our tent. She told me "Help me! May I come in? I'm very cold" She to frighten us until five o'clock in the morning. All night I and my friends couldn't sleep, we scared all the time. At seven o'clock we leave this forest very quickly. Then we told our story which we met to people who live in the village neared the forest. They said "she died a year ago because she had a very serious disease". After we heard this story we never spent the holiday in this forest again because we don't want to see the ghost again. It's the bad experience of us. I think in the world really have ghosts.
What about you?
 

19 comments:

  1. This is another fantastic story Tevy. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! YL 10

    I am a student from YL 13 and i like this story so much. I like to see the ghost but i never see so it is not bad that u have this experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tevy! I dont know why,i really like your blog! You've got cool ideas and they were fantastic! You're even better me,i guess. I'm a big fan of your blog right now! I wish we could meet each other sometime,because i would like to discuss about your blog,so we can shared out ideas :) From:LYDA...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for like my story and your comment. I think one day we will meet each other. I don't think I better than you!

      Delete
  4. Well, This is such a good writing, Tevy. :]
    I am from YL 13 and I am interested in your blog. I never see ghost before but I never wish to meet once, either.

    -Kanika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm glad when you comment on my blog.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi i am yl13, i like this story so much and afraid the story too.Do you see the ghost ? really?
    from: ryvan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for like my story. Oh! I've never seen the ghost. And the ghost in my story i just imagine.

      Delete
  7. hi tevy! I'm from YL 13. i like your blog because it is a very strange and very scare. I think there are ghosts like your too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for like my story. I don't think the ghost exist. Why do you think the ghost exist?

      Delete
  8. hi i'm sor i am from yl 13 your story is excellence it is better than yl 11 and don't forget to write it longer than that so you can get a lot of score at the end of the this term

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you for your commend and advice. I'm happy about your advice.

      Delete
  9. hey tey . I would like to have the experience like u too but one of my friends used to had it . I wish I can have it too but maybe it is just the wishful thinking........ so bad

    From : Terrence

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank for your comment. I've never seen the ghost. It is just my imagine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. it very nice blog tevy ...from madanit

    ReplyDelete