Tuesday 14 February 2012

My Favourite Singer




Hi every one i want to tell u about my favourite singer is JENEFER LOPEZ. She is an actress, singer and model. She come from U.S.A. she is 42 years old her height is 1.65m her birthday is july 24 and she have 2 children.
I love j.lo because she beautiful, tall, and slim and her song is on the floor, papi, T.H.E(The Hardest Ever), Let's get loud, hipnotico, what is love,
i'm in to u, invading my mine, good hit................. and every song she alwAys wear the expensive clothes and the the clothes she wear is beautiful if she a little old but i'm still love her.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! This is Sam. I'd like to tell you that I love the way you describe J.LO. As I'm a fan of her. I did enjoy reading, so keep your writing a live. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from YL 13, I am also her fan and she had many amazing songs that I always listen to such as Papi, On The Floor and more. Anyway, good information! :)

    -Kanika

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you all of u i'm so happy when u are fan of j.lo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI! I am from YL13,Vatey. I like your description about J.LO very much. You have a lot of ideas how to describe about J.LO and your ideas were so interesting.

    ReplyDelete