Sunday 5 February 2012

THE EVIL SCIENTIST





I follow the evil scientist into a dark room. What I saw, I would never forget what he had done. He had create a monster by many big bones. The monster he created was bigger than a man.It has yellow eyes and tiger nails. Then the scientist had open a door of one room inside the dark room. Inside the room there was five people and the monster had bite them all. Then for a minute the people that was dead became a monster too. Now he had six monsters. And then he open another door next to the door where the people was killed. Inside the room there were a lot of big hounds. And what he had called the hounds was The Hound of The Hell. And the scientist got on to his robot, the monsters,the hounds walked out of the room I run quickly to find a place to hide. I hid behind a tree, when I got out in to a forests. I knew where they were going. They were going to the city, but there is nothing I can do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm linda from YL13.I think that your writing is very good and have a nice picture.Anyway,What did the monster do after they go to the city..?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You didn't really know what are they going to do. They are going to kill every body in the city.

      Delete