Sunday 5 February 2012

All about me ...


Hey ! my name is madanit , my first name is sin .. Am 14 yearsold ..Am female..My country is cambodia and i also live in cambodia too.. My school is in phnom penh ..And in study at ACE in yl10 ..my hobbies is study , and go outside..am single

My favorite subject is math ,english .
sport is basketball.
My favorite singer is Avril lavigne .u know ?? she look cool

My free time i like to go sight seeing with my family ,play game ,watch tv , do excercise , anyway the thing that i almost do reviewn my own lesson ..

In addition the place that i like to go the most is super market ..
About food i like is sea food ....

And game is cutting finger, sally 's salon ,sally ' spa, sally ' studio

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Alicia from YL13. It was really interesting reading stuff about you. There were some grammar mistakes, but they didn't make the story less interesting. You know, I also like basketball and other sports as well, especially horseback riding and soccer. Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete