Sunday 5 February 2012

The Evil Scientist


When I saw the evil scientist tell me to followed him. And into the darkies room of the all the things that i saw were there was a dog in the cage and when i went to near dog and the evil scientist shouted out loud he said "Don't go near the dog this dog is evil"when I was sitting down on the chair the slave of the evil scientist came the slave almost killed me then I ran near to the scientist. And in the night the evil scientist was testing himself and he got some potion and put on his head and in the moment I heard something noisy then I went to check it was the evil scientist and he became a monster and he was looking at me liked he wanted to killed me or ate me but suddenly the sun rise and he became human again,but when he became human he didn't know what he was doing. Then I told him " You just testing yourself and then you became a monster and you destroy your experiment" I said. Then he stopped doing experiment and drove me back to my homeland and he got a new job a evil scientist anymore.
The End !

3 comments: