Sunday 5 February 2012

The Box


One night I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say,"Help let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.
I was walking to see what happen to the box. Suddenly, I saw the was showing from the box. I can't believe that. I was open the box, I saw the yellow smoke coming from the box. I was thinking about it " maybe it's a ghost box", I wonder why the sound coming from the little wooden box. Suddenly, I was heard that sound again it said"why are you touching me, Do you want to die..?"I'm so afraid to that smoke, I said"please don't hurt me(O, I don't want to die". Suddenly, it become bigger and it was flying follow me. I have only one choice and it was a great choice it's running to my house and tell my mom about my scary story....

No comments:

Post a Comment