Monday 6 February 2012

The Box

I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road.Suddenly,I heard a voice say,''Help! Let me out of here!'' To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box.I wondered what was in there.When the box was silent,I tried to open it. I walked slowly to get more closer to it. At that time,the box was shaking ,I was so scare that my heart beat so fast. My hand became cold even though it was a person voice. When I was thinking about it,I heard a crying voice came out from the box again. That crazy and scary voice woke me from the dream. The crying noise made me feel so worry so I decided to open it. The box was open,I saw a lovely little boy holding his teddy bear with the tear on his face and red eyes because of crying. I was so sorry that I couldn't help him on time. The boy told me that there were two strangers, they push him,hit him,shout at him and knocked him in that box. When I heard that I really wanted to know who were that two bad strangers!!!! Did they know the boy??? Or what did they want from him??? How about they just want to play something crazy to the little kid????? Oh my gosh!!! I can't find out the answer. So I decided to send him then I asked him where is his home and he told me.
At his home, I met his mum she looked so worry that she lost her son. When she saw him,she to hug him and crying. Than she looked at me and I told her that I had helped his son. She said thanked to me and asked me to come inside. So I told her everything. For awhile sitting,I came back home,we spend a long time together and it was a happy day. :0^^

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic story Solideth. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Solydeth! I'm linda in YL13. I think that your writing is good. Before when i read this story make me scared after i read the hold story it make me pity to the boy. Good post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm Alicia from YL13. I was scared when I started reading your story, but about in the middle I thought about how sorry I was for the boy! This is an awesome story and has nearly 0 grammar mistakes. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete