Sunday 5 February 2012

THE OLD LAMP .



while digging in the dirt , I found an old dirty lamp . I started to wipe the dirt off , when , suddenly , a genie appeared and promise to grant me three wishes . And than I said that '' My first wish is I want to be a millionaire , can you success it ? '' Genie said '' Yes , I can . '' maybe two weeks later , when I was going to market , I was step on something and than I picked it up I saw that it was completely lots and lots of money in the packet. A day later I became a millionaire and I thought that"This money enough for me to spend long years but if I will die soon how can I spend my money." So I had to ask Genie for second wish"I want to have forever life for spend my money to do anything I need."
Genie said"Yes;I can give you; and what's your third wish." I said"Wait,I should go to my house and think what's my third wish is it?" And than I went to house to think,after a minute I can answer to Genie what's my third wish.I replied to Genie that"My third wish is I want to have full of magic." Than Genie said"Yes, I can and your wishes will be come true soon."
After talking to me Genie Had fly to the sky and I thanked very much to Genie.^_^


1 comment: