Friday 24 February 2012

My Best Friend Forever

My best friend name's is Srey Sros. She is 16 years old. She studies at Sisovath high school.We have know each other since we were as a child.If i were to describe how look,I would say she is very pretty.She has long black hair,black almond-shaped eyes,a small nose.She is not tall but not short either and she is quite slim.She doesn't like dress up so I usually see her wearing jeans and a T-shirt or sweater. She likes drawing pictures and listening to music. She always help other friends when they need help. She always explain me whenever I don't understand some lessons.It seems like she and I are always talking or laughing about something.she has a very nice personality a wonderful sense of humor but she can also get a little depressed from time to time.I can always count on her to be honest and to give me the best advice.We are interested in many of the same hobbies.We both enjoy music,playing the piano and singing.We like going to eat something at supermarket.We both like reading and swimming.Sometimes I ask her to go swimming with me.Whatever we're doing,it always fun to be with her.I know I can rely on her.Ever when our lives get busy we still make time to see each other.I can't imagine going to school and not having her there.Since I am better in math and science and is better in Khmer languages and society lesson, we can always help each other if we confused about a difficult homework assignment.We are lucky that we complement each so well and that we get along so well.I hope that our friendship will continue forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment