Tuesday 21 February 2012

The World Will End In One Week (Chesda)

If the world will end in one week I will do a lot of happy , fun and special thing to my family , my best friends and my love. I don't want to tell this story to those people because I don't want to see their sad face before the end of world. First I want to dinner with my family then go to happy place that they want to go. Second I want to eat everything with my best friends then go shopping with them to buy things that i want long time ago. Third is the best thing of my life is I will tell the word I love U to a girl that i love. One week is coming the sun will getting hot then have a lot of earthquake and have a big storm from the sea to destroy the Earth. You will see a lot of people going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment